Ability to Work from Home
Minot Enterprises in White Bear Lake, MN
Minot Enterprises, Inc. is an automation design firm that specializes in process electrical, control systems engineering, mechanical machine design, and process data management services.
Our customer list reads like a who’s who of manufacturing. As such, exposure to multiple industries and processes provides for a fascinating variety of project work. We continue to be in a high growth state, but retain a small company environment. Our team members consistently reference work environment, the ability to work from a home office, project variety, and benefits as top components in job satisfaction. Did we mention bonus pay for all billable hours worked?
Is Minot Enterprises, Inc. a good fit for you? Please submit your resume to start that conversation.
advanced controls engineer
- Work with other engineering disciplines for equipment and process concepts of design and specifications.
- Design and develop elementary prints for the wiring of electrical instrumentation and control systems hardware.
- Develop electrical panel and field device bill-of-materials.
- Design and develop and write the software for advanced control algorithms to control manufacturing equipment utilizing computers and Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and Human Machine Interface (HMI).
- Commissioning and startup of the designed electrical hardware and software systems for the manufacturing line(s) in the factory.
- Work with Minot Mechanical, Electrical and Controls teams to build prototype equipment for emerging technologies.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering required
- Knowledge of NEC, NFPA 79, NFPA 70E, OSHA regulations
- Operation of PC’s, oscilloscopes, voltmeters, amperage meters, pyrometers, and hand tachometers required
- Santa Barbara, California
- This position is fully remote and could be performed from anywhere in the United States.
To Apply for the advanced controls engineer Position
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter along with your current CV to John Fishpaw at: JAFishpaw@minotinc.com
“An engineer is someone who is good with figures, but doesn’t have the personality of an accountant.“